COCESACollege of Paediatrics and Child Health of East, Central and Southern Africa
College of Paediatrics and Child Health of East, Central and Southern Africa (COCESA) is a regional association whose membership is open to the National Paediatric Societies of nations located in the East Africa region and surrounding areas. The objective of the association is to promote optimal health, growth and development of all children in the region, as well as to improve the quality of paediatric patient care in all East African countries including both members and non-member states of the East African community.
The association currently consists of 12 National Paediatric Associations and Societies represented by Council representatives of the members states; Tanzania: Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia, Seychelles, Mauritius and Kenya.
- Tanzania – Paediatric Association of Tanzania
- Uganda – Uganda Paediatric Association
- Rwanda – Rwanda Paediatric Association
- Burundi –
- Sudan – Sudan Association of Paediatricians
- South Sudan –
- Ethiopia – Ethiopian Pediatric Society
- Somalia – Paediatric Society of Somalia
- Djibouti –
- Eritrea –
- DRC Congo – Societe du Pediatrie du Congo Democratique